27 Dec 2015

New Years Eve Eyelook

This is the look that I will more than likely be rocking this New Year's Eve. If you want to know how I created this look then please read below
  • I started by priming my lids with MAC painterly paint pot
  • I then used the shade raw from the makeup revolution flawless palette and ran this shade through my crease.
  • I also took the shade Almost there from the same palette and warmed up the crease a little bit more
  • Then using the shade Grenadine from Nars I buffed this into the crease and outer corner.
  • Then using fix+ I used the shade S3 from the Smashbox travel size full exposure palette. I used the shade damp all over my lid. I f you don't have this shade any light gold shade will do.
  • Then going back to the makeup revolution flawless palette. I used a mix of darkest shimmer and night in my outer v 
  • I used the shade angel as my inner corner highlight
  • I used the shade paper as my brow bone highlight
  • Then taking the shade darkest shimmer I used this on my lower lash line
  • I used MAC feline kohl pencil to line my upper and lower water lines
  • I used black felt tip liner to like my upper lash line and create my wing
  • I completed the look with a couple coats of mascara and some fake lashes.
Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment