29 Dec 2015

New Year's Eve Nail Art Ideas


Black & Gold
  • I started by applying 2 coats of gold polish
  • Once dry I applied black polish in a diagonal across the nail and filled in the top half
  • Once everything was dry I used black and gold polish and a dotting tool and applied dot of polish on the opposite sides
  • I waited for everything to dry and finished with a top coat

Glitter Nude:
  • I started by applying 2 coats of a nude polish
  • Once dry I took a gold glitter top coat and made a gradient of glitter up the nail
  • I finished with a clear top coat over the entire nail
Silver Pop:
  • I started by applying 2 coats of silver polish
  • Then once dry I used Striping tape to mark out the design I wanted
  • I used 2 coats of black polish over everything
  • Once dry I carefully removed the striping tape and finished with a clear top coat.
Catherine Wheel:

  • I applied 2 coats of a blue polish
  • Once dry I applied a clear rhinestone to the center of the nail
  • I then used silver polish and a small brush and made little c's around the rhinestone. In between the c's I made little dots and then continued the dots in a spiral motion
  • I finished with a clear top coat
Fire Works:
  • I started by applying 2 coats of black polish
  • Once dry I used a striping brush and silver and pink metallic polish and made lines radiating at angles from one side of the nail
  • Once dry I finished with a clear top coat.

Well there you have it. My super easy New Years Eve nail art Ideas.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment