1 Dec 2015

November 2015 Empties

So this month I managed to use up 19 products out of my stash. Below is a list of all the stuff I finished.
  • Radox feel fantastic with berry blast shower gel
  • Radox feel uplifted with pink grapefruit & basil shower gel
  • Maria Nila luminous colour masque
  • Mistik jasmine and white tea room spray
  • Pantene Pro-V Lightweight nourishment shampoo
  • TreSemme Renewal hair and scalp 60 second treatment shots
  • Johnson's cotton buds
  • Dove beauty cream bar soap
  • Deb Curtan foam hand sanitizer
  • 2 candles 
  • Wella professionals kolestone perfect hair dye in 55/0 intense light brown
  • Sensadine pro enamel toothpaste
  • Anatomicals puffy the eye bag slayer under eye patches
  • Pure eye makeup remover pads
  • 2 packs of Pure exfoliating face wipes

Well they were my empties for November. Let me know what yours were!

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment