3 Dec 2015

November 2015 Favorites

Below are just some of the products that I have been loving this month!

P.S....Individual lashes:
If you find strip lashes hard to apply, I definitely suggest you try these. They are so easy to apply and they don't feel very cheap or plasticy. They are only €1.50 and are available from Penny's.

The Vintage cosmetics company Dusting & powder brush:
I love this brush, it's super big and fluffy. The bristles are so soft and because the brush is so big it makes powdering you're face a 2 second job.

Emite Make up Diamond Heart base primer:
The one I have is the illuminating base. I received this in my November Glossybox and since my Benefit PoreFessional has run out this has taken its place. Since using this I have noticed that my makeup lasts all day. It doesn't breakdown or go patchy like with some other primers. I would definitely consider buying it.

P.S...... Volume Boost Mascara:
This is a great mascara, and what makes it even better is .... It's only €1.50! Next time I'm in Penny's I'm coming out with an arm full! Keep an eye out later on in the month for a full review!

Too Faced Absolutely Invisible pressed powder:
This is one of my favorite pressed powders so far. Not only is the packaging really cute but the powder is so finely milled that it feels super soft on your skin. Love it!

Well they were my monthly favorites for the month of November. If you do a monthly favorite make sure to let me know so I can check it out!

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment