22 Dec 2015

Review: Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette


I love a good neutral palette and if it contains some shimmery shadows I'm all for it! This palette has 32 shades with a great mix of both shimmery and matte shades. There is a great variety of colours from light cream to cranberry to all the metal shade like gold, copper and silver. There is every shade you can possibly think of for a neutral palette. You can easily create some stunning daytime looks with this palette and some even more stunning nighttime looks.

Some of the shades aren't very pigmented but some are extremely pigmented! I like to use an eye shadow primer with this palette as they do wear well on their own but with a primer I find that they last all day. This palette for me is up there with the Urban Decay and Too Faced palettes with regards to quality and pigmentation.


I was pleasantly surprised when I started switching this palette, as I though because it's only £8 it's not going to be that good but I couldn't believe it! It's definitely become one of my favorite lower end neutral palettes! The quality is good, the pigmentation is great (apart from one or two shades) and the price is amazing.

Some of my favorite shades are copper shimmer, gold digger, universal and red night. Raw and almost there are great transition shades


I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves a neutral eye shadow palette! And for only £8, sure why not!! Keep an eye out later on in the month for a 4 looks 1 palette post using this palette.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment