15 Dec 2015

Review: Too Faced Melted French Kisses Gift Set


I love the Too Faced brand and have wanted to buy a melted liquefied  lipstick for a long time now, but I just couldn't settle on which shade I wanted. But when I saw these on Debenhams website I knew I needed it in my collection.

You receive four deluxe size products, 2 of their best selling original shades and 2 for their new metallics. The shades you receive are:
  • Metallic Peony
  • Chihuahua (Original)
  • Metallic Macaron
  • Berry (Original)

These feel very comfortable on the lips and have intense pigmentation! It says on the packaging that the innovative, angles velvet tip allows for precise application. Yes the applicator is nice but I would definitely use a lip brush with the deeper colours as I don't find you get a crisp lip line with these on their own. 

I found the Metallic Macaron shade to be a bit patchy when applied but the other shades are amazing. I definitely prefer the original formula over the Matallic formula.

This set is €26 and is available from www.debenhams.ie. Its a great was to try the different formulas also a full sized melted lipstick costs €20.50. I think you are getting a bargain for 4 deluxe size products. I love these and will definitely be looking into getting different shades.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment