8 Dec 2015

Top 5 Festive Red Lips

These are my top 5 favorite red lip colours and formulas for the festive time of year. I also threw in an honorable mention.

1. MAC RiRi Woo:
I love the retro matte lipsticks from MAC and this shade to me just screams Christmas. The formula of this is a little drying on the lips but I like to apply a balm before I put it on. 
2 . W7 Butter Kiss Lipstick in Bordeaux:
This is more of a deeper red but the formula is so comfortable on the lips that it doesn't even feel like your wearing lipstick it's more like a balm.


3. Wet n Wild mega last lipstick in Spotlight Red:
This is another red that is more of a matte look formula. The shade is a very Hollywood starlet colour. The lasting power is great! And it's so cheap!


4. W7 Matte lipstick in Teddy Bear:
This is a great formula. although it's matte it's more of a creamy matte, it lasts for ages and the shade is amaze balls.

5. Wet n Wild mega last liquid lip colour in Red My Mind:
I love liquid lipsticks that don't budge and this is definitely one of those. Literally pop it on, let it dry and then you're free to party the night away without worrying that it's gonna be halfway across your face!


Honorable mention: NYX Butter gloss in Cherry Pie:
If you're looking for a red lip but don't want anything too bold, I definitely suggest the NYX butter gloss in Cherry Pie. It will give your lips a hint of red but will also add gloss which will help give you a very put together look.

Well I hope this was helpful. Let me know what you think. And be sure to let me know what your favorite festive red lip colour is!

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You really can't go wrong with a red lippie! Love the look of Cherry Pie - the glossy finish is fab! x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete