5 Jan 2016

December 2015 Faourites

Below are the top 5 products I have been loving this months!

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Champagne Pop:
I love this highlighter! Seriously every time I use it i'm in awe! Keep an eye out later on in the month for a full review on this product.

P.S. Love False Nails:
I've tried many different brands of false nails and the P.S. Love one's are the one's I always go back to. These normally last a good week and a half on my nails before one decides to pop off. I love the new stiletto style they have brought out recently.

NYX Tame & Frame brow pomade:
I'm new to the brow pomade game as pencil and powders were my preferred option.Since using this product I'm now definitely on the pomade band wagon! Keep an eye out later on in the month for a full review.

Vintage Cosmetics Company Fantail Brush:
I'm a big fan of the Vintage Cosmetics Company Products and I definitely wasn't disappointed when I picked this brush up. It's thin but not flimsy, yet fluffy with no added bulk. It distributes the product evenly and feels very nice when using it.

Clearasil Refreshing Super fruit Scrub:
As my skin is quite dry and scaly I find I have to use a light exfoliator daily to help sluff off the dead skin. This Scrub is nice as the scrubbing particles are very fine. The product smells really nice and I find that it doesn't dry my skin out further.

Well they were my monthly favorites for December. Let me know what your favourite products were.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment