3 Jan 2016

December 2015 Empties

So this month I used up 33 products out of my stash. Below is a list of all the products I finished up:
  • Nivea Creme Coconut shower creme
  • Nivea Diamond Touch shower creme
  • Herbal Essences Nourish me butter shampoo
  • 2 Herbal essence Nourish me butter conditioner
  • L'oreal Studio Line Hot & Go
  • La Roche-Posay Hydrophase intense serum
  • Soap & Glory face soap and clarity face wash
  • Avon Planet Spa Japanese sake & rice face mask
  • Wilkinson Sword Hydrosilk razor heads
  • P.S. Love natural false nails
  • P.S. Love fashion false nails
  • 6 toothpaste minis
  • Dove beauty creme bar soap
  • Bourjois mini eye shadow (I don't know the name but it was a champagne shade)
  • W7 Clear top coat
  • P.S. Love Individual lashes
  • Emite Make up Diamond Heart Illuminating primer
  • 3 Packs of Pure exfoliating face wipes
  • Yes to Grapefruits exfoliating face wipes
  • P.S. Love volume Mascara
  • Makeup Revolution Amazing Curl Mascara
  • Benefit PoreFessional
  • Sample of Smashbox Primer Water
  • Physicians formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting blush in Natural
  • MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NW20
Well there were all my empties! If you do a project empties blog post or video please leave the link in a comment and I will definitely check it out!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment