17 Jan 2016

Review: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

I love a good concealer and when I mean good, I mean, long wearing, full coverage but natural looking at the same time.

This concealer does a great job at covering my under eye circles but I can't say the same for covering redness. The shade I use is NW15 as I like my concealer to be a lighter shade then my foundation (NW20). This concealer is very creamy in texture and doesn't crease, although I do set it with a powder.

My favourite way of applying this is to dab it on with my finger and then blend it out with the point of a damp beauty blender. I do the triangle shape under my eyes as I find it helps to highlight my face as well as conceal. 

I wouldn't say this concealer has a full coverage, it's more of a medium that can be built up to full coverage. The shade range on this is great as there are 16 shades to choose from, so there is a shade for every skin tone. This concealer lasts for up to 15 hours and to be honest it really does!

For €23 you receive a 9ml glass vial of product. I know the size looks small for €23 but honestly it will last you months, as you only need a small amount. Half a pump is enough to do both under eyes.

This is definitely one concealer that I will continue to repurchase!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment