19 Jan 2016

Review: NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade

I love a good chiseled brow and usually use either pencils or powders, but recently I decided to step out of my comfort zone and try a pomade. I didn't want to spend the money on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip brow pomade just in case I use it once and don't like pomades and leave it at the back of a drawer until it expires. So I decided to give the NYX Tame & Frame pomade a go.

This product is available in 5 shades and usually costs around €7.75. The 5 shades are:
  • Blonde
  • Chocolate
  • Brunette
  • Espresso
  • Black
The shade that best suits me and the one I got is Brunette, keeping in mind I have dark brown hair and fairly pale skin.

Since buying this product I have seriously fallen in love with it! It's so easy to use. I simply tale an angles brush and outline my brows and then fill them in lightly. I then use a spoolie to comb them through. This dries very quickly so I would strongly advise you only use a small amount on your brush at a time.

This product is completely waterproof so there is no fear of your brows wandering or smudging throughout the day! This has really changed my brow routine and i'm loving it!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment