12 Jan 2016

Review: Makeup Revolution Amazing Curl Mascara

The shade I have is black-brown. This mascara separated your lashes while helping to keep your curl.

What I like to do is curl my lashes with an eyelash curler and then go in with a couple coats of this mascara. The black-brown shade is great for more natural days but I like to use is as a base coat under another mascara. I love layering mascaras and this one is great for layering. It's not clumpy or flaky at all!

I think next time I will definitely buy the black version as I really do like it. The brush on this is curved to help curl your lashes and it's great, the brush really helps you get every lash, even the little ones on your inner eyelid.

This mascara costs £2 and it rivals some of the high end brands I've tried! Because I replace my mascara at least every three months (it's the one expiry date item I'm religious about), I find paying out a lot of money on mascara is a waste not only that but I'm finding a lot of great drugstore mascaras.

Well that's my opinion on this mascara. If you like it let me know, also if you have any drugstore mascara recommendations that I should try please leave a comment below and let me know!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment