10 Jan 2016

Review: W7 Mega Matte Lips

These have been around for ages, and in all honesty they have been hanging out in the back f my lip-stick drawer. That is until a couple of weeks ago I decided I'd pull them out and start using them again. And I seriously don't know why I stopped using them (maybe I just got distracted by someting new, we will never know).

These are available in 5 different shades:
  • Two Bob (brown/beige)
  • Sinful (barbie pink)
  • Hasta la vista (Red)
  • Chippie (Coral/pink)
  • Oddball (pink/red)
The shades I have are sinful, Hasta la Vista, Chippie and Oddball. These are extremely comfortable on the lips and feel like velvet.
They wear quite a long time on the lips and I find that they don't wear off patchily or flaky. My favorite shade is Chippie! The names on these are so funny.

If your interested in getting these for yourself, keep and eye out on the discount makeup websites as they have been out quite a while you might be able to pick them up cheap.

Overall I really like these!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment