24 Jan 2016

Review: Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel eye liner pen

When I first got this eyeliner it was a total disaster! I couldn't get it clean enough/sharp enough, but I have since discovered that less is definitely more. Just one click and you have enough product to line your entire lid.

The silicone angles tip takes a while to get use to but once you do you can easily create the perfect wing. This product lasts a long time and the only way I have found of removing it is with an oily makeup remover. It wouldn't budge with a makeup wipe.
This product is meant to be compared to the Benefit they're real push up liner, however as I've never tried it I can't compare. This product is nice for a change but I still love my Penny's P.S. Love felt tip liner! I honestly don't think I would buy this again but I will use it while I have it!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment