21 Jan 2016

January 2015 Glossybox review

The theme of this month's box is the Year of More. Check out below to see what I received.
  • UNANI Dermo Defence face mask (full size)
  • Madara Cellular repar serum (full size)
  • Marsk Eyeshadow Brush Pro (full size)
  • Teeez Cosmetics Oasis Gem lipstick in Coral Onyx (full size)
  • Glossybox Eyeshadow in Glossy Mauve (full size)


The total value of this month's box comes to €104.74! I was very happy with this box. The UNANI Dermo def nice mask is so nice, it's designed for sensitive skin and aims to care for and protect your skin. It also helps to keep your skin hydrated.

The Marsk eyeshadow brush is really nice, I received this in another Glossybox last year and Glossybox actually emailed me apologising for sending me a duplicate product and have said they would send another product in my February box to make up for it!

The formula of the Teeez Cosmetics Lipstick is great and it feels so moisturising on the lips as it has added coconut oil. I was expecting the colour to be a very shocking coral, but it wasn't, it's more of a pinky shade, but it's really nice.

The Madara Cellular repair serum is really nice, I did notice after using this that my skin felt much more hydrated and plump. The Glossybox eyeshadow is nice, you can use it either wet or dry, when using it dry it gives a sheer wash of colour, however when you use it wet it gives it more of a dramatic colour.

I was highly pleased with this months glossybox! I swear I will definitely use everything I received in my box!

Love,
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment