22 Feb 2016

February 2016 Glossybox review

                                       
The theme for this month's box is Beauty Soulmates. The design of the box itself was very cute for Valentine's Day as it has heart shaped balloons on it with the words "love is in the air".

Below is what I recieved in my box
~Nicka K New York 24H waterproof eyeliner in the shade Dark Brown
~MUA Power Pout Glaze low voltage gloss in the shade Rapture
~Browtician Love Skull Tweezers
~NAOBAY protective hair mask volume conditioner
~Wilkison Sword Intuition Razor in Ultra Moisture
~Dermalogica Overnight repair Serup (Send as an extra beauty treat as last month I recieved a duplicate product)

The total amount of this box comes in at €42.84 which is great for 5 full size products. The Nicka K eyeliner is great and wears a really long time and I like the fact it has the little smudged at the end. The MUA Gloss is very nice shade and feels nice on the lips. The Browtician tweezers is great, it's very sharp and precise and the design is cool. I have yet to try the NAOBAY hair mask but I'm very intrigued as I really like some of their other products. And finally the Wilkinson Sword intuition razor is one of my favourite razors as it takes the extra effort of using shaving foam out of the whole shaving process.

Overall I was super happy with this month's Glossybox!

Well done Glossybox!

Love,
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment