21 Feb 2016

Review: Clearasil Refreshing Superfruit face scrub

When I'm buying a new face scrub I look for something that has very tiny scrubbing particles, that aren't too abrasive.

Even though my skin is quite dry and sensitive, this product didn't break me out or dry my skin out further. It did a great job of scrubbing off the dead skin. It also smells amazing.

This face scrub is designed to be used daily and is formulated to provide a gentle exfoliating cleanser that helps prevent blemishes. I contains a blend of raspberry and cranberry extracts, known for their antioxidant properties and vitamin B3.

This product is great if you suffer from mild acne or have a small acne breakout, as it has the same ingredients as proactive, however the percentages are slightly higher then Proactive.

Overall I really like this scrub and will more than likely repurchase it again. 

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment