2 Feb 2016

January 2016 Empties

So this month I managed to use up 17 products out of my stash. Below is a list of all the products I finished:

  • Femfresh soap free wash
  • Imperial Leather Apple & pear body wash
  • Silvikrin Maximum hold hairspray
  • Batiste Dry shampoo in blush
  • Herbal Essences Nourish Me Butter shampoo
  • Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
  • Shea Butter & Honey body wash
  • VO5 Plump it up Volumizing Spritz
  • W7 City Slicker Eye Makeup remover
  • Exotic Body milk
  • Skindinavaia Finishing Spray
  • 2 Colgate Toothpaste Samples
  • Yes to Coconuts face wipes
  • Johnson's baby wipes
  • Lush Godiva Shampoo bar
  • Christina Agulera Perfume
Well they were all my empties for the month of January, Let me know what yours were.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment