4 Feb 2016

January 2016 Favourites

Below are the top 5 products I have been loving this month.

MAC lipstick in Brave:
I love MAC lipsticks and this shade is great for everyday use as its one of those your lips but better shades.

Smashbox full exposure mascara:
This is a really great mascara. It separate a my lashes and makes them look fuller and longer. It doesn't flake or wear off and is easy to remove with eye makeup remover.

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer:
This is a great shade for fair skin tones, it's easy to blend and smells like chocolate!

MAC Extra Di-mention eye shadow in Sweet Heat:
Oh my god if you haven't tried these shadows, then what are you waiting for!?! They are super pigmented and look like melted metal on your lids!

Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Foundation:
I know I've mentioned this in a favorites post before ad I've even did a separate blog post on it, but I must say I really love this foundation! This is my second bottle and I already have a backup!

well they were my monthly favorites for January 2016. Let me know what your favorite products were.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment