24 Mar 2016

Cute Easter Nail Art Ideas


Easter Marble:
  • Taking a cup of room temperature water and pastel shades of blue, pink, coral and white polishes. I placed dots of each colour one inside the other into the water.
  • Using a dotting tool I swirled a design through the dots
  • I placed the nail face down into the part of the design that I wanted
  • Using the dotting tool I removed the excess polish from the surface of the water before I removed the nail
  • I waited until the nail was completely dry before I applied a clear top coat
Dotty:
  • I started by applying 2 coats of a baby pink polish
  • Once dry I took a dotting tool and some white polish and made a dotted pattern all over the nail
  • Using some blue and purple polishes and the dotting tool I made 2 small flowers on the side of the nail
  • I added a diamante to the centre of each flower
  • I finished with a clear top coat
Peeping Bunny:
  • I started by applying 2 coats of a teal/blue polish
  • Once the polish was dry I used white acrylic paint and a small detail nail art brush to make the ears and bunny head
  • Once tat was dry I used black acrylic paint to give him some eyes and a mouth
  • I used a baby pink polish to give him come colour
  • Once everything was dry I used a clear top coat
Speckled Egg:
  • I started by applying 2 coats of a peach coloured nail polish
  • Once dry I used a graffiti top coat that has small coral and black suspended particles.
Well they were some super easy and cute nail art designs! I really hope you like them!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo


1 comment: