22 Mar 2016

Review: W7 Wicked Whip Foundation



I always like to try new foundations and when I saw this one by W7 I had to pick it up and give it a go.

In all honesty I can tell you that I really didn't like this foundation. Although it has a very interesting consistency (it's like a very thick mousse), it's terrible if like me you have dry skin. On first application I thought OK the shade match looks alright (I got the colour beige) but within the hour it was at least two shades darker! Not only that but this was very hard to blend out evenly, even though it's a mousse/whipped cream it dries very quickly and with that it clung to every dry patch of skin it could find! This foundation made my skin look so scaly I actually had to go and wash off all my makeup.

If you have dry skin, then unfortunately this foundation isn't one I would go for!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment