3 Mar 2016

February 2016 Favourites



Below are some of the products I have been loving this month.

Makeup Revolution Eyes Like Angels eye shadow Palette:
I love this palette. It has almost everything you could possibly need for any eye look, from bright and colourful, to smokey, to a natural everyday look. Simply pair it with a small matt neutral palette and you are all set. Keep an eye out later on in the month for a full review on this palette.

Juicy Couture Noir Perfume:
This month I have absolutely been in love with this scent. It's amazingly sweet yet fresh ..... amazing!

Benefit Watts Up Highlighter:
I'm absolutely loving this highlighter. I took me a while to find a way to use it that works for me, but since I found my perfect application technique I'm in love. Keep your eye out for a full review on this product later on in the month.

Makeup Revolution Pro Fix Amazing Makeup Fixing Spray:
I know it says amazing in the name of this product but it definitely does what it says on the tin (or bottle in this case) Love it!!

Soap & Glory Peaches & Cream Face Wash: 
I went back to using this product as my skin was acting up and this definitely sorted it out. I have now vowed to never be out of this product.

Well they were my top 5 favourite products for last month. What were yours??

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment