6 Mar 2016

Review: Schwarzkopf got2b Mind Blowing xpress dry Styling Spray


I love trying new hair products that are meant to quicken up the drying process.

This product claims to speed up your blow dry, provides heat protection and de tangles and conditions. The first time I used it I thought it actually took me longer to dry my hair. And since using it a few more times I have come to find that this actually makes the task of drying my hair, longer.

It also says that it provides heat protection, unfortunately in my case it didn't! I managed to fry the ends of my hair while trying to get it dry! And don't get me started on the conditioning and de tangling claim! This made my hair feel so sticky!!

this is the only blow dry spray I have used that leaves your hands sticky and takes the coating/paint off the handle of your hair brush! It also has an extremely strong alcohol smell!

This product left my hair feeling dry and crunchy! Ladies I would strongly advise that you save yourself the €5.99 and buy a different product!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, shame that this product didn't work out for you! Thank you for the honest review, I'll definitely be staying away from this one. x It's a shame as Schwarzkopf products are normally pretty good!

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete