21 Mar 2016

March 2016 Glossybox


The theme of this months box is Get Glowing. below is what I received in my box:
  • LUXIE rose gold large angled face brush (full size)
  • OLAY regenerist luminous skin tone perfecting cream (Travel mini)
  • Hey Honey, Good morning honey silk facial serum (travel size)
  • -417 Catharsis vitamin mineral shampoo and conditioner (travel size)
  • Collection Speedy highlighter in 01 Pearl sheen (full size)
The total value of this months box comes to €49.51! I can honestly say I love everything I got in this months box. The brush is cute and it's really good for contour. The Olay regenerist cream feels lovely on the skin. The Hey Honey facial serum is great, it leaves your skin feeling like silk and is great under your makeup. The shampoo and conditioner feel more like a luxurious hair treatment then a simple shampoo and conditioner. And the Collection highlighter is a great shade.

Overall I'm really happy with this months box.

Great job Glossybox

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment