17 Mar 2016

Review: Benefit Watts Up



Who doesn't love a good highlighter that easy to use and doesn't leave you looking like a grease ball but more like a glowing goddess! That's exactly what this highlight does (the goddess part, not the grease ball).



This highlighter gives a gorgeous champagne glow to the skin. The way I like to apply this is by rolling it on my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose and my cupids bow, just after I've applied my foundation and concealer and before I powder. I like to use a damp beauty blender to blend it out and make sure I don't look like I have tiger stripes. I treat this highlighter as you would a cream product. I put it under my powders as I have tried it on top and found that it took off my makeup when I was blending it out.

To me this is well worth the €35 price tag, as you get 9.4 grams of product that in a stick form that will last you ages. It's also great t throw in your makeup bag when travelling as there is no fear that it will shatter if it's dropped.

Overall I really like this product and am very happy I have it now!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful shade!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete