10 Mar 2016

Review: Smashbox Full exposure mascara


I discovered this mascara just before Christmas and I can honestly say I have used it every day since then. This has fast become one of my favourite mascaras and is definitely been put on my top mascaras list. It gives me great volume and length but also holds my curl at the same time. I love how build able this mascara is! You can easily apply 3-4 coats and it wont clump!

This mascara doesn't flake or transfer, but it's also easily removed with a wipe or eye makeup remover, there is no scrubbing involved.

This mascara retails for €23 and it's the only mascara that I have found so far that I would have no problem paying that money out for every three months (I change my mascara every 3 months religiously). Overall I would definitely repurchase this mascara. Love it!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment