13 Mar 2016

Review: Maybelline Super Stay 10hr Stain Gloss



These were launched in 2012. There were 10 shades launched in the original collection.

The two shades I have are "Ravishing Plum" and "Cool Coral". These are marketed as a 10 Hour Stain Gloss but they are far from it. On first application I found these to be quite a nice gloss. However once the initial glossy feel wore off the colour faded. I also found that after an hour or two there was virtually nothing left only some patches of tint. This product wore off terribly patchy!


This to me definitely isn't a 10hr gloss stain, its more like an hour or two gloss that wears terribly. The only thing I did like about this product was the applicator, it's the wide paddle type that has a hole int he center that allows for even distribution of the product.


Overall I definitely wouldn't buy these again!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment