28 Apr 2016

Harajuku Lovers 'Baby' Perfume Review


This fragrance was released in 2008 as part of the five fragrances created by Gwen Stefani, devoted to Harajuku fans.

This fragrance has top notes of freesia, roses and fresh bergamot. It has middle notes of orange blossom, tiara flower and jasmine petals. It finishes with base notes of white musk, soft wood, heliotrope, vanilla and violet.

The bottle is like that of all the other Harajuku lovers fragrances, with the pedestal as the actual perfume bottle and the doll as the lid.

This is a very daytime scent, perfect for spring. To me this fragrance reminds me of the smell of baby powder, which isn't a bad smell but I don't think I want to smell like it all day, especially when I don't have kids!

But overall it is a nice clean scent.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment