1 May 2016

April 2016 Empties


So this month I managed to use up 20 products out of my stash. Below is a list of everything I used up.
  • Garnier Fructis Power Refresh Shampoo
  • Herbal Essence Bee Strong Shampoo
  • Herbal Essence Nourish Me Butter Conditioner
  • Kuesh Pure & Clean face toner
  • Garnier Micellar Water
  • Soap & Glory Peaches & Clean face cleanser
  • -417 Catharsis Vitamin Mineral Shampoo
  • -417 Catharsis Vitamin Mineral Conditioner
  • Johnson's Cotton Buds
  • Revolution Pro fix setting spray
  • Beauty Blender Rea.activate
  • Sensodyne Pro enamel Toothpaste
  • P.S. Love cotton pads
  • MAC Pro Concealer in NW15
  • Revolution Line & Flick Eyeliner
  • No7 Intense Volume Mascara
  • Harajuku Lovers G Perfume
  • 2 candles
Well they were my empties for last month. Let me know what yours were?!?!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment