3 Apr 2016

March 2016 Empties


So this month I finished 21 products out of my stash. Below is a list of all the products I finished:
  • Herbal Essence Nourish me Butter Shampoo
  • Herbal Essences Nourish me Butter Conditioner
  • Positively fruity Tropical body wash
  • Imperial Lather SkinKind raspberry and Lime blossom enriching body wash
  • Listerine Cool Citrus mouth wash
  • 4 Colgate toothpaste travel size
  • 2 packs of Pure Exfoliating face wipes
  • 4 pack of Nail Files
  • 2 packs of Cotton wool pads
  • Lush seanik shampoo bar
  • Collagen Eye patches
  • Catrice Multi Colour blush in Iced Caramel Macchiato
  • Cutex Nourish nail polish remover
  • L'oreal Hot & Go blow dry spray
  • Maybelline Superstay better skin foundation in 21 Nude
  • Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir.
Well they were my monthly empties. Let me know what yours were!?!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment