5 Apr 2016

March 2016 Favorites


Below are the top 5 products/tools I have been loving this month.

Morphe M158 Brush:
I love this brush for doing my eyebrows. I simply use the brush with my brow pomade and run it through my brows and carve them out and fill them in. I then use the spoolie to blend it out. I love this brush and it has made doing my eyebrows so easy.

The Vintage Brush Company Rose Gold Eyelash Curler:
This is a great eyelash curler. the shape of it it great for getting every single lash and not just the ones on the outside. And of course it's rose gold, who doesn't love rose gold!

No.7 Intense Volume Mascara:
I really like this mascara. I've never used a No.7 mascara before but I can definitely say I would consider investigating the brand more after trying this one. It does exactly what it says on the tube, it gives intense volume but doesn't make your lashes clumpy.

Stila Magnificent Metals Lip Gloss in Kitten:
This is a great topper lip gloss, by topper I mean a lip gloss for on top of a lipstick. There is a lot of glitter in it but you can't feel it at all on the lips. It's not too sticky ad lasts a long time on the lips.

Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo in Uplifting Volume:
This is one of the weirdest dry shampoos I've tried, but I like it. It goes on clear but feels wet, once it dries it then turns white. It smells really nice and kind of citrus. It gives amazing volume and works really well at absorbing any oils.

Well they were my favorite products/tools for the month of march, what were yours!?!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment