10 Apr 2016

Review: Makeup Revolution Pro Fix Amazing Makeup Fixing Spray


I use a setting spray every time I wear makeup. Although I have dry, hypersensitive skin on my cheeks and forehead, my nose and chin get very oily. It's on these oily parts that my makeup starts to break down and slide.

Since using this setting spray my makeup stays all day! After applying my primer, foundation and concealer, I like to give my face a spritz of this to help lock in my liquid products. Once dry I then go on to finish the rest of my makeup and give it another spritz at the very end, just to lock in the powder products.

I can honestly say I love it! It's definitely up there in my top 5 setting sprays along with the Skindinavia one, The only this it it's a fraction of the price! I have to pick up another one soon as I must have a backup at all times.

Overall it's a great product and I would highly recommend it!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment