7 Apr 2016

Review: Catrice long lasting lip liners in Red Lip District & Prince Cherry


For some reason when it comes to buying lip liners I always seem to gravitate towards the red shades, but I hardly ever wear red lipstick.

I really like these lip liners. They are cheap and affordable but are also very long wearing and don't dry your lips out. I like to fill in my lips with these for a matte lip look.

I find that these are better then some matte liquid lipsticks as they wear off evenly and not at all flaky.


The two shades I have are Red Lip District and Prince Cherry. Red Lip District is a very bright pillar box red, while Price Cherry is a perfect blue toned cherry red.

These are so affordable and the formula is great! I'll definitely be picking up a few more shades.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment