14 Apr 2016

Review: No.7 High Shine Lip Colours in Day Dreamer & Delicate Pink


I've never really tried any makeup products from the No.7 brand. I have tried some of their skin care products but never their makeup.

I picked these up because I thought they would be good for spring and summer as I wanted something that looks like a gloss but doesn't have a sticky feeling. I hate the stickiness of a gloss in the warmer months.

These lip crayons give the high shine look of a gloss with a sheer wash of colour, but they feel like a balm on the lips. they are so easy to apply. There is also no need to sharpen these as you just twist the bottom and more colour twists up.


The shade Day Dreamer is a beautiful peachy nude shade, while the shade delicate pink is a subtle pink, that's not overbearing and adds a subtle rosy shade to the lips.

I really like these as they are very comfortable on the lips, they are moisturising and they feel very lightweight on the lips.

Overall I'm well impressed and I will be investigating the No.7 makeup line more in the future.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment