17 Apr 2016

Review: Cargo Summer in the City Palette


I've never used Cargo Cosmetics before, so when I received this as part of my birthday present I was really pleased.

This palette comes with 12 eye shadows, which can be split up into 3 quads or 6 Duos. All the colours perfectly match each other.

Some of the shades are very powdery and kick up a lot of product when you put your brush in it. All the shades are shimmery so I would advise you use a matte neutral palette with this.


It comes with a double ended brush and a black pencil eyeliner, the eyeliner is OK for the upper lash line but its not great for your water lines as it's not pigmented enough and it doesn't stay.

My favorite shades from this palette are Sunset, Heat Wave, Sizzle, Gelato and Sidewalk.

Overall it's an OK palette but the shades are a bit powdery.

Love
Jentaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment