3 May 2016

April 2016 favorites



Below are the top 5 products I have been loving this month.

Wet n Wild, Wild shine Nail colour in Grape minds think alike:

This is a great colour and I have been wearing it on my nails all month! Keep an eye out later on in the month for a full review on this nail polish formula!

Elf Studio Blush in Tickled Pink:
I love this blush as it adds a lovely glow to the skin, it wears all day and doesn't cost the earth.

Catrice Longlasting lip pencil in Vintage Rose:
I love this lip pencil, it lasts all day and is the perfect rosy nude colour, I love wearing this all over the lips with a little clear gloss on top or as a liner paired with MAC Brave lipstick.

Miss Sporty So Matte Perfect Stay face powder:
The shade I have is 001 Light. I like this powder as it lasts all day and wears really well.

W7 Lashtastic Mascara:
I've really been loving this mascara this month. It's super black and give your lashes the false lash effect without having any clumps, love it!

Well they were my favourites this month, let me know what yours were!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment