24 May 2016

Review: Herbal Essence Dry Shampoo in Uplifting Volume


OK so recently I have decided that I am taking on the mission to find the best dry shampoo. Herbal Essence is one of my favorite hair care brand so I decided that this brand was a good place to start. This one is meant to provide uplifting volume while leaving your hair with a 1st day clean feeling. This has a slight citrus fragrance but it's not overpowering at all. 

The way I like to use it is by shaking it really well, spraying it on to different sections of my hair, let it sit and absorb the oils and then come back in 5 or 10 minutes and massage it into the scalp. I then blow dry and brush the left over powder out of my hair. When you spray this on your hair it goes on clear but once it dries it goes white.

I really like this dry shampoo, it leaves my hair feeling clean and it does provide a bit of volume at the roots. Overall I would have no hesitation about buying this again!

Overall rating: 8/10

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment