22 May 2016

Review: Cover fx Custom Cover Drops


These were getting rave reviews at the end of last year by all the beauty guru's on youtube. I had been putting off buying them because of all the hype, but I was still very interested in them. So of course I eventually gave in an got them (my will power is non existent).

Since getting these I have tried them many different ways. I've used them in different foundations, in different face moisturisers and even mixed with a facial oil. They are also good for slightly lightening a darker foundation or making a sheer foundation have a more fuller coverage.

I like this because it doesn't alter the formula of the product you mixed it into, but it does provide extra coverage. You only need to add one or two drops to make any foundation a full coverage foundation. I really like mixing this with a face moisturiser for a lighter foundation that really hydrates the skin. 

This is hard enough to buy in Ireland and I actually bought mine from beautybay.com. For the 15ml if costs €42.80 and the shade I am is P20. They come in 24 different shades so there should be a shade for every skin tone.

There are 3 different shade ranges:
  • N for Neutral undertones
  • P for Pink undertones
  • G for Golden undertones
In my opinion this is well worth the money and I feel the product will last you a long time as you don't need to use very much of it.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment