17 May 2016

Review: Wet n Wild, Wild Shine Nail Colour


The two shades if polish I have from this line are:
  • Grape minds think alike
  • Who is Ultra Violet
Out of the two shades I have "grape minds think alike" is definitely my favorite. It's a gorgeous burgundy grape colour. This is completely opaque with 2 coats. The "Who is Ultra Violet" shade is a gorgeous light purple/violet shade, I find I need 3 coats of this to make it completely opaque



I find these last a good week on my nails once I use a base coat and a good top coat. There are 24 different shades in this range and at only €1.99 you can't really go wrong. It does take a little getting use to the lid but once you do you will find it easy to do a perfect manicure. The consistence is great, it's not runny but not thick either.

Overall, I really like these and I will definitely be looking into buying more shades.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment