18 May 2016

May 2016 Glossybox review


                                    
The theme of this months box is Glossy Getaways. The four box artwork variations are of London, Paris, New York and Berlin. The box I recieved was the one with the Paris artwork. Below is what I recieved in my box.

*Loceryl Nail Gel (full size)
*Revlon Volume and length magnified mascara (full size)
*Absolute New York velvet lip pie in the shade Rumba (full size)
*Bee Good Youth Enhancing Plump & Firm moisturiser (Travel size)
*Crabtree & Evelyn Summer Hill Hand Therapy (Travel Size)

So after doing a few calculations th total value of this box comes in at €60!! 

I've been itching to try the new revlon mascaras but knew a few months ago we would be getting one in our May Glossybox so I decided I would hold out for it. I haven't tried it enough to give an opinion, so I'll let you know what I think of it onc I've put it to the test.

The velvet lip pie is a complete and utter no for me, the shade and formula just arn't for me and this will definitly be getting passed on.

It was random to see the Loceryl nail gel in a glossybox but I shall giv it a go at some stage and let you know how I get on!

I have yet to try the Bee Good plump & firm moisturiser but as soon as I do I'll let you know. And funny enough my favourite item from this month's box (apart from the small packet of popcorn that came in the box, that got devoured before I had fully looked through the box) was the Crabtree & Evelyn hand therapy. It makes your hands feel so soft and it isn't greasy and it also smells really nice!!

Well done Glossybox!!

Love,
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment