22 Jun 2016

June 2016 Glossybox


The theme of this months box is new discoveries of this summers most exciting products. Below is what I received in this months box.

  • Spa to you Konjac Sponge (Full size)
  • Starskin Eye Catcher, A smoothing Bio-Cellulose Eye Mask (Full Size x 2)
  • De Bruyere, After sun lotion Monoi (Full size)
  • LADIVAL Sun Protection Spray in SPF 15 (Full size)
  • Emite Makeup Lip & Cheek tint (Full size)
  • Bonus Product: A sample sachet of Aussie 3 minute miracle re-constructor deep conditioner.
The total value of this box comes in at €74! I was very excited to see the Konjac sponge in my glossybox this month as I have been meaning to buy one and give it a try. As soon as I have a full opinion on it I will let you know.

I really like the Starskin face masks so I'm sure I will like the eye masks. I have very dry under eyes so any help is always appreciated. I love the fact that the LADIVAL SPF is suitable for sensitive and eczema - prone skin, I suffer from patches of psoriasis so it's hard to find an SPF that doesn't irritate it and this one works a treat!! As does the De Bruyere After Sun Lotion, it hydrates and nourishes the skin while calming it, it also smells really good!!

I'm not too gone on the Emite Makeup lip & cheek tint as I don't like cream or liquid blush products but I can see how it would be handy for throwing in you bag for a day at the beach. 

I already love the Aussie hair care brand and have just finished my bottle of 3 minute miracle so it was nice to see it as a bonus sachet in this box.

Overall I'm super happy with this months box. Great job glossybox!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment