21 Jun 2016

Review: Stila Magnificent Metals Lip Gloss in Kitten



Let me start of by saying I absolutely love this lip gloss! I found mine at TK Maxx a few months ago, for a really goof price.

This lip gloss is a little sticky but not too sticky that your hair keeps catching in it. This also feels very nice and moisturizing on the lips. It states that this lip gloss is infused with Beeswax, Vitamin E and Sunflower seed oil to condition and protect the lips while micro fine pearls create a luxurious satin shimmer finish.


I love the kitten shade as it is a beautiful sparkling champagne nude that looks great either on it's own or paired over any shade of lipstick.

Overall I really like this lip gloss and would definitely consider buying more colours in the future.

Love,
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment