2 Jun 2016

May 2016 Empties


So this month I managed to finish 17 products out of my stash. Below is a list of the products I used up:
  • Herbal Essence Dazzling Shine Shampoo
  • Naobay Protective Hair Mask Volume Conditioner
  • Wella Kolestone Perfect 55/0 Intense light brown hair colour
  • Positively Fruity Smells like wild cherries body wash. 
  • Positivley Fruity Smells like Tropical Showers body wash
  • Imperial Leather Cleansing Hand Wash
  • 1 pack of cotton pads
  • 2 nose pore strips
  • 2 packs of pure exfoliating face wipes
  • Colgate Maximum cavity protection
  • W7 The fixer Face Spray
  • Miss Sporty So Matte, Perfect stay face powder
  • 3 pack of Invisibobble
  • Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Foundation in 10 Ivory
  • Katy Perry Purr Perfume.
Well they were my empties for the month of May, Let me know what yours were!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment