5 Jun 2016

May 2016 Favourites


Below are my favourite products for the month of May.

Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette:
Oh My God! I love this palette! It's the ULTIMATE warm neutral palette and it smells amazing! Be sure to keep and eye out for a full review later on in the month.

Hey Honey, Good Morning, Honey Silk Facial Serum:
I got this in a Glossybox and it's great! You can not only use it as a moisturiser but also a a primer and it works really well both ways!

Catrice Luxury Laquer in Bronze Upon a Time:
I've had this a few years now and it's always a polish I go back to. 2 coats and your nails are full on glitter! I have literally had this on my nails every day!

ELF Studio Blush in Blushing Rose:
I love this blush! It's so pigmented and it's so cheap! If you haven't checked out these blushes yet then you really need to!

Well they were my monthly favourites, let me know what yours were!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment