30 Jun 2016

Review: Anna Sui Dolly Girl on the Beach Perfume



This fragrance was released in 2006 as a limited edition scent.

This perfume has top notes of tangerine, peach, lemon, apple, marigold flowers, apricot and bergamot. It has middle notes of freesia, rose and lotus. It ends with base notes of white woods, amber and musk.

This is a very light fruity/floral scent with a hint of warmth at the base. I find this fragrance lasts quite a long time on my skin and I don't need to reapply it very often. to me this is the perfect daytime summer scent as it's quite crisp and reminds me of summer.

The bottle of this is super cute, the bottle itself is a frosted blue in the shape of a woman's head and neck.

Overall I really love this fragrance and I will definitely be keeping the bottle as an ornament when it's finished!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment