3 Jul 2016

June 2016 Empties


So this month I finished 15 products out of my stash. Below is a list of what I finished:

  • Herbal Essence uplifting volume dry shampoo
  • Herbal Essence Nourish me butter shampoo
  • Herbal Essence Nourish me butter conditioner
  • Imperial Leather Blissful Escape body wash
  • Aussie 3 minute miracle Reconstructor
  • NAOBAY Moisturising Peeling
  • Hey Honey, Good morin going honey silk facial serum
  • La Roche Posay SPF 50+
  • Pure Exfoliating face wipes
  • W7 The Cheek of it blush in Perfect pink
  • P.S Love Felt tip eyeliner in Black
  • MAC Feline Kohl Pencil
  • Kolestone Perfect pure Naturals in 55/0 Hair Colour
  • Active Eyelash adhesive 
  • 2 pack of fake lashes


Well they were my empties for the month of June, be sure to let me know what yours were! If you would like an in depth review of any products mentioned, please let me know!

Love 
Jenstaromakeup 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment