7 Jun 2016

Review: Hey Honey, Good Morning, Honey Silk Facial Serum



I received this in my March Glossybox and have been using it on and off ever since.

This is a really nice and light moisturising facial serum that can be used either as a serum on its own, under your normal moisturiser or under your makeup as a primer.

This serum is rich in moisturisers and nutrients such as honey, silk amino acids, sea buck thorn oil and vitamin E. These help to provide intense moisture and smooth the skin.

My favourite way to use this serum is in the morning just before I put on my makeup. It helps my foundation last much longer and also gives my skin a lovely healthy glow.

The full size of this product is $41 and is available from www.heyhoney.com.

I would consider buying a full size of this in the future as it's really 2 products in 1. A moisturiser and a primer.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment