7 Jul 2016

Review: Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Yu

I've only recently gotten into the Nars brand and when I saw this product in TK Maxx for €5 I had to get it!

I was a bit dubious of the colour when I first got it as it's a very vivid pink however I have found that it looks really nice on the lips either in full pigment or blended out.


The colour itself is a very vivid pink with blue undertones, so it makes your teeth look really white! The formula is great! It's very moisturising and long lasting. To me this has a satin finish but I others might disagree.


Overall I love this colour and formula and would definitely look into buying more of them in different shades. I also love that it's a jumbo pencil as it makes it much easier to apply!

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment