5 Jul 2016

June 2016 Favourites


Below are some of the products I have been loving this month!

Orly nail polish in Hair Band:
I love this glitter polish as a top coat. I've been wearing it all month on my nails. My favourite way to wear it is over a white polish as it adds a touch of glamour and sparkle.

P.S. Love Pearly Queen Highlighter:
This has fast turned into my favourite highlighter, it's a gorgeous golden champagne shade that really makes your skin glow. Keep an eye out later on in the month for a full review.

Catrice Waterproof Eyeliner Pen:
After my fave P.S. Love felt tip eyeliner pen died on me this month and after searching all the nearest Penny's stores, I was resigned to look for an alternative! This is almost exactly the same as the P.S Love one, however this is waterproof! Love it!

Anna Sui Dolly Girl on the Beach:
This has been the perfume of choice for the last month or two. It's super fresh and smells like summer in a bottle.

Well they were my monthly faves! Let me know what your were!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment