21 Jul 2016

Review: Physicians Formula Sexy booster, sexy glow bronzer


I found this while strolling around TK Maxx the other week and was really intrigued by it's claim. It's meant to have a pheromone boosting blend and seductive scent. It also states on the packaging that it is infused with the scent of warm vanilla,"afterglow" illumination and pheromone-mimicking ingredients including clinically tested androst-alien one, cocoa extract (aka "the love chemical") and ancient aphrodisiac horny goat weed to enhance your sexy side.

That's a hell of a big claim for a bronzer! the shade I have is bronzer but I do believe it's also available in light bronzer, but this shade seems to work well with my skin tone.


The one thing I will say is that the gold in it does make you glow like a Greek goddess. So if glowing bronzer isn't your thing then this bronzer isn't for you. As for the seductive scent of vanilla, I really don't like the smell! It's not at all like the vanilla scent of a MAC lipstick but more like a gone off vanilla mixed with talc kind of smell! I also didn't really like the packaging as it's already started to fall apart and I've only used it a hand full of times!

Overall the shade is nice but that's about the only good thing I can say about it!

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment